For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Baked French Fries
Rate this Recipe
|2 Tbsp Seasoned Salt|
|1 Tsp Chili Powder|
|1 Tsp Dried Basil|
|1/8 Tsp Cumin|
|1/8 Tsp Black Pepper|
|3 Medium Russet Potatoes|
|2 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan|
- Combine seasoning ingredients in a small bowl, set aside.
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut off the ends. Cut the potatoes into thin slices about 1/4 inch wide.
- Add the fries to a large bowl and cover with cold water. Allow them to soak for at least 30 minutes but they can soak for as long as overnight. (Place in the fridge if soaking more than an hour).
- After the fries have soaked, drain, rinse, and lay the fries on a paper towel lined cooling rack to dry while you preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Blot the tops with additional paper towels to absorb any excess moisture.
- Line a baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Make sure the previously used bowl is dry and add the potatoes to it, add 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 Tablespoon of the seasoning mixture. Toss around to mix.
- Evenly line the baking pan with the fries in a single layer. Don’t overlap or they fries won’t cook properly. Bake for about 30 minutes, flipping with a spatula once or twice after 15 minutes of cooking. Increase heat to 425 degrees and continue baking until the edges look a little burnt.
- Sprinkle the fries with the other half of the seasoning mix and Parmesan cheese.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.