For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mediterranean Naan Flatbread
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Naan Flatbread, any flavor|
|1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved|
|1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives, halved|
|1/4 Cup Roasted Red Peppers, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, chopped|
|3 Cloves Garlic, minced|
|1 Tsp Lime Juice|
|2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place both pieces of naan bread onto a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, red peppers, artichokes, garlic, lime juice and parsley. Toss until combined.
- Drizzle olive oil on each piece of naan bread. Add the mixture and spread evenly over each piece. Sprinkle each with feta cheese.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the crust starts getting crispy.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and more feta cheese on top before serving, if desired.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.