For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mediterranean Naan Flatbread
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Naan Flatbread, any flavor|
|1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved|
|1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives, halved|
|1/4 Cup Roasted Red Peppers, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, chopped|
|3 Cloves Garlic, minced|
|1 Tsp Lime Juice|
|2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place both pieces of naan bread onto a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, red peppers, artichokes, garlic, lime juice and parsley. Toss until combined.
- Drizzle olive oil on each piece of naan bread. Add the mixture and spread evenly over each piece. Sprinkle each with feta cheese.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the crust starts getting crispy.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and more feta cheese on top before serving, if desired.
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.