For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mediterranean Naan Flatbread
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Naan Flatbread, any flavor|
|1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved|
|1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives, halved|
|1/4 Cup Roasted Red Peppers, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, chopped|
|3 Cloves Garlic, minced|
|1 Tsp Lime Juice|
|2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place both pieces of naan bread onto a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, red peppers, artichokes, garlic, lime juice and parsley. Toss until combined.
- Drizzle olive oil on each piece of naan bread. Add the mixture and spread evenly over each piece. Sprinkle each with feta cheese.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the crust starts getting crispy.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and more feta cheese on top before serving, if desired.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.