For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mediterranean Naan Flatbread
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Naan Flatbread, any flavor|
|1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved|
|1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives, halved|
|1/4 Cup Roasted Red Peppers, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, chopped|
|3 Cloves Garlic, minced|
|1 Tsp Lime Juice|
|2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place both pieces of naan bread onto a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, red peppers, artichokes, garlic, lime juice and parsley. Toss until combined.
- Drizzle olive oil on each piece of naan bread. Add the mixture and spread evenly over each piece. Sprinkle each with feta cheese.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the crust starts getting crispy.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and more feta cheese on top before serving, if desired.
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.