For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mediterranean Naan Flatbread
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Naan Flatbread, any flavor|
|1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved|
|1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives, halved|
|1/4 Cup Roasted Red Peppers, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, chopped|
|3 Cloves Garlic, minced|
|1 Tsp Lime Juice|
|2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place both pieces of naan bread onto a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, red peppers, artichokes, garlic, lime juice and parsley. Toss until combined.
- Drizzle olive oil on each piece of naan bread. Add the mixture and spread evenly over each piece. Sprinkle each with feta cheese.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the crust starts getting crispy.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and more feta cheese on top before serving, if desired.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.