For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Cheddar Apple Burger
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1 Apple, shredded|
|1 Bunch Green Onions, sliced|
|2 Tbsp Apple Juice, can substitute with water|
|2 Tsp Dijon Mustard|
|3/4 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Pepper|
|Sliced Cheddar Cheese, for topping|
|Apple Slices, for topping|
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for burgers. Form into 4 patties.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook each burger on each side for about 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Preheat oven to 350. Add a slice of cheese to each half of the bun and toast in the oven for about 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Slice an apple into thin slices.
- Whisk together the maple Dijon mustard. (see below for recipe)
- Assemble the burgers. Top each bun with a burger patty, apple slices, and a drizzle of the sauce.
|2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard|
|1 1/2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup|
- Whisk together both ingredients and set aside until ready to assemble burgers.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.