For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Cheddar Apple Burger
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1 Apple, shredded|
|1 Bunch Green Onions, sliced|
|2 Tbsp Apple Juice, can substitute with water|
|2 Tsp Dijon Mustard|
|3/4 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Pepper|
|Sliced Cheddar Cheese, for topping|
|Apple Slices, for topping|
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for burgers. Form into 4 patties.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook each burger on each side for about 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Preheat oven to 350. Add a slice of cheese to each half of the bun and toast in the oven for about 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Slice an apple into thin slices.
- Whisk together the maple Dijon mustard. (see below for recipe)
- Assemble the burgers. Top each bun with a burger patty, apple slices, and a drizzle of the sauce.
|2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard|
|1 1/2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup|
- Whisk together both ingredients and set aside until ready to assemble burgers.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.