For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Baked Leftover Turkey Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
|1 Loaf Focaccia Bread|
|Leftover Cranberry Sauce|
|Sliced Gruyere Cheese|
- Slice the focaccia bread into sandwich sized portions and then slice in half.
- Slice the Gruyere cheese and place on each sandwich half.
- Top with leftover turkey.
- Top with leftover cranberry sauce.
- Top with a generous portion of arugula.
- Place the top back on each sandwich half.
- Place the sandwiches on aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and confirm the cheese has melted and the turkey has warmed through. If not, bake for another 5-10 minutes.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.