For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Baked Leftover Turkey Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
|1 Loaf Focaccia Bread|
|Leftover Cranberry Sauce|
|Sliced Gruyere Cheese|
- Slice the focaccia bread into sandwich sized portions and then slice in half.
- Slice the Gruyere cheese and place on each sandwich half.
- Top with leftover turkey.
- Top with leftover cranberry sauce.
- Top with a generous portion of arugula.
- Place the top back on each sandwich half.
- Place the sandwiches on aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and confirm the cheese has melted and the turkey has warmed through. If not, bake for another 5-10 minutes.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.