For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Holiday Puppy Chow
Rate this Recipe
|8 Cups Chex Cereal, divided into 2 bowls|
|2/3 Cups Peanut Butter, divided|
|2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil, divided|
|1 Cup Red Candy Melts|
|1 Cup Green Candy Melts|
|2 Cups Powdered Sugar|
|2 Gallon Sized Ziplock Bags|
- Place 4 cups of the Chex cereal in one large bowl and 4 cups of the Chex cereal in a second large bowl.
- Add the red candy melts, ¾ Cup peanut butter, and 1 Tbsp vegetable oil to one microwave safe bowl.
- Add the green candy melts, ¾ Cup peanut butter, and 1 Tbsp vegetable oil to another microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave each color for about 45 seconds, stir, and add an additional 15 seconds if needed to fully melt the chocolate. Stir each color to fully mix the ingredients.
- Pour the red mixture into one bowl of Chex cereal and the green mixture into the other bowl of Chex cereal. Toss to coat.
- Pour the red cereal into one Ziploc bag and the green cereal into a different Ziploc bag.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar to each bag. Seal the bags, toss to coat.
- Pour the coated cereal onto wax paper on the counter to set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.