For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Holiday Puppy Chow
Rate this Recipe
|8 Cups Chex Cereal, divided into 2 bowls|
|2/3 Cups Peanut Butter, divided|
|2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil, divided|
|1 Cup Red Candy Melts|
|1 Cup Green Candy Melts|
|2 Cups Powdered Sugar|
|2 Gallon Sized Ziplock Bags|
- Place 4 cups of the Chex cereal in one large bowl and 4 cups of the Chex cereal in a second large bowl.
- Add the red candy melts, ¾ Cup peanut butter, and 1 Tbsp vegetable oil to one microwave safe bowl.
- Add the green candy melts, ¾ Cup peanut butter, and 1 Tbsp vegetable oil to another microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave each color for about 45 seconds, stir, and add an additional 15 seconds if needed to fully melt the chocolate. Stir each color to fully mix the ingredients.
- Pour the red mixture into one bowl of Chex cereal and the green mixture into the other bowl of Chex cereal. Toss to coat.
- Pour the red cereal into one Ziploc bag and the green cereal into a different Ziploc bag.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar to each bag. Seal the bags, toss to coat.
- Pour the coated cereal onto wax paper on the counter to set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.