For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Holiday Puppy Chow
Rate this Recipe
|8 Cups Chex Cereal, divided into 2 bowls|
|2/3 Cups Peanut Butter, divided|
|2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil, divided|
|1 Cup Red Candy Melts|
|1 Cup Green Candy Melts|
|2 Cups Powdered Sugar|
|2 Gallon Sized Ziplock Bags|
- Place 4 cups of the Chex cereal in one large bowl and 4 cups of the Chex cereal in a second large bowl.
- Add the red candy melts, ¾ Cup peanut butter, and 1 Tbsp vegetable oil to one microwave safe bowl.
- Add the green candy melts, ¾ Cup peanut butter, and 1 Tbsp vegetable oil to another microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave each color for about 45 seconds, stir, and add an additional 15 seconds if needed to fully melt the chocolate. Stir each color to fully mix the ingredients.
- Pour the red mixture into one bowl of Chex cereal and the green mixture into the other bowl of Chex cereal. Toss to coat.
- Pour the red cereal into one Ziploc bag and the green cereal into a different Ziploc bag.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar to each bag. Seal the bags, toss to coat.
- Pour the coated cereal onto wax paper on the counter to set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.