For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Thai Peanut Steak Salad
Rate this Recipe
|Thai Peanut Sauce (see below)|
|1 Flank steak, cut in half|
|Spinach or mixed greens|
|1 red bell pepper, sliced|
|1 orange bell pepper, sliced|
|1/2 cup sliced red cabbage|
|1 carrot, sliced thin|
|1 cucumber, peeled and sliced|
|1/2 cup cilantro|
|1/2 chopped peanuts|
|2 Tablespoons green onions, sliced|
- Prepare peanut sauce by mixing ingredients together in a bowl (see below) and pour half into a gallon size container.
- Add the steak and toss to coat. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or up to 2 hours.
- Prepare the Ginger Dressing (see below), whisk in about 2 tablespoons of the peanut sauce.
- Prepare the veggies and greens in a large salad bowl or platter then sliced your steak (or chicken) into thin strips.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat with a small drizzle of oil.
- Add the meat to the skillet and cook, tossing occasionally until cooked, about 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Toss the steak with the veggies and top with dressing.
- *This recipe could also be used with chicken.
|1 Cup peanut butter|
|2 Tablespoons Sriracha|
|1/4 Cup fresh lime juice|
|1/4 Cup honey|
|2 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil|
|1/2 cup warm water|
|3 Tablespoons fresh ginger, grated|
|6 cloves garlic|
|1/3 Cup soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon rice vinegar|
|1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, grated|
|2 cloves garlic|
|1/4 Cup soy sauce|
|1/2 Cup oil|
|1/4 Cup rice vinegar|
|3 Tablespoons Honey|
|1 Tablespoon Water|
|2 Tablespoons Peanut Sauce (see above)|
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.