For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Thai Peanut Steak Salad
Rate this Recipe
|Thai Peanut Sauce (see below)|
|1 Flank steak, cut in half|
|Spinach or mixed greens|
|1 red bell pepper, sliced|
|1 orange bell pepper, sliced|
|1/2 cup sliced red cabbage|
|1 carrot, sliced thin|
|1 cucumber, peeled and sliced|
|1/2 cup cilantro|
|1/2 chopped peanuts|
|2 Tablespoons green onions, sliced|
- Prepare peanut sauce by mixing ingredients together in a bowl (see below) and pour half into a gallon size container.
- Add the steak and toss to coat. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or up to 2 hours.
- Prepare the Ginger Dressing (see below), whisk in about 2 tablespoons of the peanut sauce.
- Prepare the veggies and greens in a large salad bowl or platter then sliced your steak (or chicken) into thin strips.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat with a small drizzle of oil.
- Add the meat to the skillet and cook, tossing occasionally until cooked, about 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Toss the steak with the veggies and top with dressing.
- *This recipe could also be used with chicken.
|1 Cup peanut butter|
|2 Tablespoons Sriracha|
|1/4 Cup fresh lime juice|
|1/4 Cup honey|
|2 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil|
|1/2 cup warm water|
|3 Tablespoons fresh ginger, grated|
|6 cloves garlic|
|1/3 Cup soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon rice vinegar|
|1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, grated|
|2 cloves garlic|
|1/4 Cup soy sauce|
|1/2 Cup oil|
|1/4 Cup rice vinegar|
|3 Tablespoons Honey|
|1 Tablespoon Water|
|2 Tablespoons Peanut Sauce (see above)|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.