For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vegetable Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Rate this Recipe
|16 -20 Rice Paper Wraps|
|1 Small Zucchini, thinly sliced into strips|
|1 -2 Cups Matchstick Carrots|
|1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced|
|1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced|
|1 Mango, thinly sliced into strips|
|1 -2 Cups Shredded Lettuce|
|1 -2 Cups Shredded Purple Cabbage|
|8 -10 Basil Leaves|
|2 Avocados, thinly sliced into strips|
- Slice all the vegetables and place in an assembly line.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Soak 2 rice wraps in the warm water at a time, until they soften. This will take about 10 seconds.
- Lay the first rice wrap on the counter. Lay the second rice wrap on the counter, with about ½ of it overlapping the first rice wrap. This will make the wrap more durable and prevent ripping.
- Start stacking the vegetable filling, making sure to get a little of each vegetable, on the end nearest to you. Fold the edge over to cover the vegetables. Fold the sides in and roll the rest of the wrap to seal. The water should make the outside of the rice wrap a little sticky so it will hold together.
- Slice in half and set on a plate. Continue until all rolls are made.
- Add the peanut sauce ingredients (see below) to a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Serve the spring rolls with peanut sauce on the side as a dipping sauce.
|1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter|
|1/2 Cup Sweet Red Chili Sauce|
|2 Tbsp Tamari|
|1/4 Cup Lime Juice|
|1/4 Cup Water|
|4 Tsp Sriracha|
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.