For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Pork Sausage Lasagna
Rate this Recipe
|2 Cans Diced Tomatoes with Chilies|
|6 Cups Tomato Sauce|
|2 Cups Spicy Hot Italian Sausage|
|1 1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1 1/2 Tsp Pepper|
|1 1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes|
|3/4 Cup Fresh Basil, chopped|
|2 Cups Ricotta Cheese|
|1 1/2 Tsp Salt|
|9 -12 Lasagna Noodles, cooked|
|2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, for topping|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Cook the Italian sausage in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through.
- Combine the diced tomatoes with chilis, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Combine the egg, basil, ricotta, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Layer the pan with sauce on the bottom, followed by a single layer of noodles, followed by a layer of Italian sausage, followed by a layer of filling. Top with a small amount of shredded mozzarella, if desired. Continue to layer in this order until you reach the top of the pan. The top layer should be sauce, that full covers the noodles.
- Sprinkle additional mozzarella cheese over the entire top.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let sit for about 20-30 minutes before slicing and serving to allow the lasagna to set.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.