For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Instant Pot Fresh Herb Turkey Breast
Rate this Recipe
|1 5-6 lb Whole Turkey Breast, thawed|
|6 Tbsp Butter, softened|
|2 Tbsp Fresh Sage, chopped|
|2 Tbsp Fresh Thyme, chopped|
|1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped|
|2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1 Tsp Pepper|
|2 1/2 Cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth|
|1 White Onion, peeled and quartered|
|3 Medium Carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces|
|2 Celery Stalks, cut into 2-inch pieces|
- Remove the turkey from the packaging. Set aside the gravy packet. Wash and dry the turkey.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, sage, thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt, and pepper. Use your hands to rub the mixture all over the turkey and under the skin. Make sure to rub inside the cavity as well.
- Place the trivet inside the Instant Pot. Place the turkey on top of the trivet, cavity side up.
- Pour the chicken broth into the Instant Pot, making sure to pour some inside the turkey.
- Add the onion, carrots, and celery, making sure to put some both inside and around the turkey.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and confirm the vent is closed. Cook on manual high pressure for 50 minutes. Allow the pressure to natural release for about 10 minutes then quick release until the pin drops.
- Open the lid and remove the turkey. Allow the turkey to cool slightly, then slice. Transfer the sliced turkey to a serving platter and serve warm.
- Use the gravy packet and reserved drippings to make gravy, optional.
|Course:||Dinner, Lunch, Poultry|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.