For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Instant Pot Sausage Herb Stuffing
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Red Onion, diced|
|3 Stalks Celery, chopped|
|1 Package Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage, or any sausage of your choice|
|1 Bag Pepperidge Farms or Brownberry Herb Seasoned Stuffing Mix|
|1 Tsp Rubbed Sage Seasoning|
|1 Tsp Thyme Leaves Seasoning|
|1 Tsp Rosemary Leaves Seasoning|
|1 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1 Tsp Pepper|
|1 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock|
|4 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|2 Tbsp Olive Oil|
- Turn the Instant Pot on to the sauté setting. Add the olive oil, onion, and celery. Cook until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sausage and heat through, about 2-3 minutes. If you are not using pre-cooked sausage, make sure to cook the sausage to completion before moving to the next step.
- Add the chicken stock, melted butter, and herbs. Stir to combine.
- Top with the stuffing mix but do not stir.
- Lock the Instant Pot lid in place and set to high pressure. Cook for 10 minutes then naturally release pressure for 5 minutes. Open the vent to quick release the pressure and remove the lid.
- Stir the stuffing and remove from the Instant Pot to a serving bowl.
- Serve warm.
- **If you have trouble with the stuffing sticking to the bottom of the Instant Pot and the “burning” warning comes on, pour the stuffing into a pan that fits inside the Instant Pot and set it on the trivet to cook. You’ll need to clean the Instant Pot first, to remove any reside from the bottom that is preventing the Instant Pot from pressurizing.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.