For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Rate this Recipe
|8 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1/4 Cup Sugar|
|1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1 Egg, lightly beaten|
|1/4 Cup Sour Cream|
|1/4 Tsp Salt|
- Add the cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the egg and beat until combined.
- Add the sour cream and salt and beat until combined.
- Add 3 Oreos to a Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin or your palm to smash the Oreos. Add the crushed Oreos to the bowl and mix in with a spoon.
- Spray the egg bite mold with cooking spray. Divide the batter among the 7 molds. Fill each about ¾ of the way, make sure to not overfill.
- Top each mold with 1 whole Oreo cookie.
- Tightly cover the silicone mold with aluminum foil. Place on the Instant Pot trivet.
- Add one cup of water to the Instant Pot. Lower the trivet in and set the cover in place. Make sure the valve is set to the sealed position.
- Pressure cook for 20 minutes on high pressure. Let the pressure naturally release when done. Do not quick release. Let the pin drop naturally. Then remove the lid and lift out the trivet.
- Leave the cheesecake bites in the mold. Place the silicone mold (still covered with aluminum foil) in the fridge for at least 4 hours but up to overnight. This will allow the cheesecake to chill and set.
- Push up from the bottom of each mold to remove each cheesecake bite. Serve chilled and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge.
|Course:||Brunch, Dessert, Treat|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.