For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Strawberry Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Rate this Recipe
|1 Stalk Romaine Lettuce|
|1 1/2 Cups Fresh Strawberries, sliced|
|1 Avocado, sliced|
|1/4 Red Onion, sliced|
|1/4 Cup Slivered Almonds|
- Start by making the dressing (ingredient list below). Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Chop the romaine and separate into two bowls.
- Slice the red onion, strawberries, and avocado, and add evenly to each bowl.
- Top each salad with slivered almonds.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette evenly over the top of each salad and enjoy!
|6 Strawberries, sliced|
|3 Basil Leaves|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1 Tsp Sugar|
|3 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar|
|2 Tbsp Lemon Juice|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.