For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Whole Wheat Pancakes (Vegan)
Rate this Recipe
|1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour|
|1/4 Cup Sugar|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/4 Cup Water|
|2 Tbsp Avocado Oil|
|4 Tsp Baking Powder|
|1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk|
|Vegan Butter, for topping|
|Maple Syrup, for topping|
- Preheat the griddle to 300 - 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the water, oil, baking powder, vanilla, and almond milk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Use a measuring cup to add the batter to the griddle. This is easier than pouring because the batter is thick. Add ¼ cup scoops of the batter to the griddle and slightly spread out the batter. You should have about 8 pancakes.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown. Then flip and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Serve immediately with butter and maple syrup.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.