For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cajun Cauliflower with Chimichurri Sauce (Vegan)
Rate this Recipe
|1 Head Cauliflower, sliced into 1/2-inch slices|
|2 -3 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Slice the cauliflower into ½-inch sliced. Set on the baking sheet. If you have cauliflower florets or any pieces of cauliflower that are loose, these can also go on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil on the top of the cauliflower and use your hands to rub around.
- Drizzle lemon juice on top of the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle each piece of cauliflower with Cajun Seasoning.
- Flip the cauliflower over and repeat; drizzle with oil, drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- While the cauliflower is baking, make the chimichurri sauce (ingredient list below). Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until well combined. The sauce will be thick. If you want a thinner sauce, add a few Tbsp of water and continue to pulse until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve the cauliflower immediately with the chimichurri sauce drizzled on top. Enjoy!
|1 Cup Parsley, packed|
|1/4 Cup Basil, packed|
|6 -7 Garlic Cloves, leave whole|
|3 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|Juice of 1 Lime|
|1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar|
|Dash of Salt|
|Dash of Black Pepper|
|1/2 Ripe Avocado|
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until well combined. The sauce will be thick. If you want a thinner sauce, add a few Tbsp of water and continue to pulse until the desired consistency is reached.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.