For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pot Roast Sliders - Easy Crock Pot Recipe
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 sandwiches
|5 lb. Boneless Chuck or Arm Roast|
|1 packet McCormick Brown Gravy Mix|
|1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix|
|1 packet Good Seasonings Italian Salad Dressing Mix|
|1 cup Water|
|2 packages Fresh Bakery Dollar Buns|
|8 oz. Sliced Swiss Cheese for Topping|
|Butter, for spreading on buns to toast|
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with non stick cooking spray. Place the roast in the bottom of the crock pot, open 3 packets and pour over roast. Then pour the cup of water over the top. Turn crock pot on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours. When roast is fully cooked and ready to shred, it will pull apart easily with a fork. Internal temperature of the roast will be 170 degrees F or greater.
- Once roast is done, remove from crock pot and place on cutting board. Using two forks, shred beef and remove any unwanted parts of the roast. Strain the gravy created when cooking the roast and place back in crock pot on hold. Place the shredded beef back into gravy to hold flavorful juice.
- Slice dollar buns and butter lightly. Toast them in oven or broil to lightly brown. Once done, spoon a portion of pot roast onto bun and top with swiss cheese.
- For even more fun with these tasty sandwiches, spoon some extra gravy onto pot roast on the bun or serve with gravy for dipping similar to a french dip.
- Enjoy the Pot Roast Sliders!
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.