For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
White BBQ Sauce Grilled Chicken
Rate this Recipe
|3 Cups Mayonnaise|
|1/2 Cup White Wine Vinegar|
|2 Tbsp Black Pepper|
|2 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard|
|2 Tsp Salt|
|2 Tsp Sugar|
|2 Tbsp Garlic, minced|
|4 Tsp Horseradish|
|4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
- Make the BBQ sauce. Add all ingredients to a bowl (except the chicken) and whisk to combine.
- Place the chicken in a Ziploc bag. Add 2 cups of the BBQ sauce. Seal the bag and toss to coat the chicken in the marinade. Place in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- Once ready, preheat the grill to 350 degrees F. Add the chicken and grill on each side for about 8-10 minutes or until cooked through and an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached.
- Remove from the grill and place on a cutting board to rest for about 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve with additional BBQ sauce brushed on top and on the side for dipping. Enjoy!
- Pairs well with mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, grilled corn, or a side salad.
|Course:||Barbecue, Dinner, Lunch, Poultry|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.