For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
White BBQ Sauce Grilled Chicken Flatbread
Rate this Recipe
|2 Naan Flatbreads|
|1/2 Cup Prepared White BBQ Sauce, see ingredient list below|
|1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese|
|1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, grilled and chopped|
|1/4 Red Onion, diced|
|2 Green Onions, sliced|
- Make the BBQ sauce. Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside. Makes about 4 cups so reduce measurements as needed or save for other recipes.
- Chop the chicken (pre-grilled) and red onion, slice the green onions.
- Preheat the grill to 450 degrees F. Use only the outside burners.
- Turn a baking sheet over and place a piece of aluminum foil on top (do not fold down the sides).
- Place 2 naan flatbreads on top of the aluminum foil.
- Spread the white BBQ sauce evenly over the top of each flatbread, saving some to drizzle on top (optional).
- Add the shredded cheese, chopped chicken, and red onion to each flatbread.
- Carefully slide the aluminum foil off the baking sheet and onto the grill grates. Using the aluminum foil makes it easier to move the pizzas and will prevent the bottom of the flatbreads from burning.
- Close the grill cover and warm the pizzas until all ingredients are hot and the cheese has melted, about 4-6 minutes. Then, carefully slide the aluminum foil out from under the pizzas and let the bottoms crisp for about 30 seconds.
- Remove the pizzas to a baking sheet when done. Drizzle with additional white BBQ sauce and sliced green onions. Slice and serve warm. Enjoy!
|3 Cups Mayonnaise|
|1/2 Cup White Wine Vinegar|
|2 Tbsp Black Pepper|
|2 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard|
|2 Tsp Salt|
|2 Tsp Sugar|
|2 Tbsp Garlic, minced|
|4 Tsp Horseradish|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.