For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Loaded Brownie Ice Cream Cake
Rate this Recipe
|Boxed Brownie Mix, prepared according to package instructions|
|14.3 oz Package Oreos|
|13 oz Hot Fudge Topping|
|1 Quart Vanilla Ice Cream|
|12 oz Salted Caramel Sauce|
|1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream|
|1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar|
|1 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|Mini Oreo or Chips Ahoy Cookies, for topping|
|Reddi-Wip Original Whipped Cream, for topping|
- Prepare the brown mix according to package instructions, using a 9x13 baking dish. Don’t overbake. Let cool completely.
- Heat the hot fudge in the microwave in 15 second intervals until mostly melted. Pour on top of the brownies and use an offset spatula to spread to the sides in an even layer.
- Layer the Oreos on top of the hot fudge. You will need 25-30 Oreos and can break them in half to fill open spaces. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 30 min.
- Let the ice cream soften on the counter for 15-20 minutes. Spread the ice cream in an even layer over the Oreo layer. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Heat the caramel sauce in the microwave in 15 second intervals until mostly melted. Pour on top of the ice cream and use an offset spatula to spread to the sides in an even layer. Place back in the freezer while you make the whipped cream.
- Add the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spread on top of the caramel and smooth into an even layer.
- Place the remaining Oreos in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Sprinkle over the top of the whipped cream. Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, slice into squares and transfer to plates. Add a dollop of Reddi-wip and top with a Chips Ahoy cookie or Oreo. Enjoy!
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.