For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fall Salad with Pecan Encrusted Chicken
Rate this Recipe
|2 Pecan Encrusted Chicken Breasts, from Festival Foods Meat Counter|
|4-5 oz Chopped Romaine Lettuce|
|Shredded Colby Jack Cheese|
|1 Honeycrisp Apple, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp Apple Cider VInegar|
|2 1/2 Tsp Honey|
|1 Tsp Dijon Mustard|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place both chicken breasts in the baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- While the chicken bakes, prepare the dressing. Combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
- Assemble the salads. Divide the lettuce between 2 large plates. Top with shredded cheese, dried cranberries, golden raisins, and chopped apple. Add one chicken breast to each plate. Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately. Enjoy!
|Course:||Dinner, Lunch, Poultry, Salad|
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.