For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Lightsabers
Rate this Recipe
|12 oz Bag Pretzel Rods|
|1 Cup Each of Assorted Candy Melt Colors, purple, yellow, red, green, blue, and black|
|Mini M&M Candies|
- Line the counter with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Add 1 Cup of the purple candy melts to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Use a spoon to scoop the melted chocolate over the majority of a pretzel rod. Lightly shake to remove excess chocolate and place on the parchment/wax paper. Repeat until you have 4-5 purple pretzel rods.
- Repeat step 2 with the yellow, red, green, and blue candy melts. Leave a little space between each pretzel rod as you lay them on the parchment/wax paper to allow the chocolate to set.
- Once all pretzel rods are made and the chocolate has hardened, add the black candy melts to a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Pour into a squeeze bottle and drizzle over the end of each pretzel rod to create the “handle” of the light saber. Place 2 mini-M&Ms on the chocolate while it is still warm. Let sit on the counter until the chocolate has hardened.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container on the counter.
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.