For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|9 oz Buitoni Fettuccine|
|1/2 cup heavy whipping cream|
|1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut into pieces|
|1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or Parmesan cheese, plus additional for garnish|
|1 cup chopped Pistachios|
|2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
- Cook fettuccine in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente, per instructions on package. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water, then drain pasta.
- Meanwhile, bring cream and butter to a simmer in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium heat, adding the black pepper and salt.
- Add fettuccine, 1/4 cup reserved water, and cheese to sauce; toss. Add more cooking water if necessary.
- Toss fettuccine with chopped pistachios just before serving.
- Garnish with chopped Italian parsley.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.