For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock|
|1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream|
|Juice of 1 Lemon|
|1 Tbsp Garlic, minced|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
|8 oz Fettuccine Noodles, uncooked, broken in half|
|2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cooked and sliced, or use Rotisserie Chicken|
|1 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded, plus more for topping|
|Fresh Parsley, for topping, optional|
- To the bowl of the Instant Pot, add the chicken broth, heavy cream, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Break the noodles in half and place in the Instant Pot. Use a spoon to gently push down on the noodles to cover with the liquid. You do not need to stir the ingredients.
- Slice or cube the cooked chicken. Place the chicken on top of the pasta noodles. You do not need to stir the ingredients.
- Close the lid and make sure it is in the locking position. Move the valve to the SEALED position. Pressure cook on HIGH for 7 minutes on the MANUAL setting. Let the pressure naturally release for 8-10 minutes, then quick release. Once the pin drops, it is safe to open the lid.
- Stir the ingredients and check to make sure the noodles are cooked to your liking. Add the parmesan cheese and stir until melted and combined.
- Serve warm, right out of the Instant Pot. Garnish with additional parmesan cheese or fresh parsley, optional. Enjoy!
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.