For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Homemade Turkey Gravy
Rate this Recipe
|1 Stick Butter|
|1 Tsp Pepper|
|1/2 Cup Flour|
|4 Cups Turkey or Chicken Broth|
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the pepper.
- Slowly add the flour and whisk together.
- Add the broth and whisk together.
- Continue to heat, whisking occasionally, until it reaches a desired consistency.
- Serve immediately or keep warm on low heat until ready to serve.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.