For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|2 Tablespoons Butter|
|1/4 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract|
|4 Candy Canes, crushed|
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Add the milk, chocolate chips, and butter to a microwave safe bowl and heat for 90 seconds. Stir to combine. Continue to heat in 15 second increments if not completely melted.
- Add the peppermint extract and stir until smooth.
- Pour into the baking dish and spread to the side.
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to one week.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.