For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Thai Peanut Burger
Rate this Recipe
|1 Lb Ground Turkey, or ground chicken|
|1/4 Cup Peanut Sauce, plus more for topping|
|1/4 Cup Green Onions, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Cilantro, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs|
|Provolone cheese, optional|
- Mix the ground turkey (or chicken), peanut sauce, green onions, cilantro, egg, and bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Form the mixture 4 patties and place in the skillet.
- Cook for about 7-8 minutes on each side.
- Place each burger on a bun and drizzle with peanut sauce.
- Top with additional toppings of your choosing.
|Course:||Dinner, Poultry, Sandwich|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.