For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Homemade Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
Rate this Recipe
|1 Cup Milk, 2% works well|
|2 Cups Heavy Cream|
|3/4 Cup Sugar|
|Pinch of Salt|
|1 Package Chocolate Sandwich Cookies|
- Combine milk, sugar, and salt in a bowl and whisk until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Cover and chill for 90 minutes.
- Place 20 Oreos in a bowl or plastic bag and break into little pieces.
- Place the frozen ice cream bowl onto the mixer and attach the paddle.
- Turn the mixer on to the “stir” speed and pour the chilled mixture in the bowl. Mix for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the mixing bowl and fold crushed Oreos into the ice cream.
- Eat as soft serve or place in the freezer for 2-3 hours to harden.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.