For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Banana Cookies with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Cup Salted Sweet Cream Butter|
|1 Cup Sugar|
|1 Tsp Vanilla|
|1/2 Tsp Cinnamon|
|1/4 Tsp Ground Cloves|
|2 1/4 Cups Flour|
|1 Tsp Baking Soda|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|3 Ripe Bananas, mashed|
|Fall Themed Sprinkles|
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter and sugar, and mix together until well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the mashed bananas, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves. Mix until well combined.
- Add the flour, one cup at a time, and mix until combined.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto 2 cookies sheets, about 2 Tbsp in size.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. The cookies will be gooey. Let cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the softened cream cheese and butter, and mix until well combined.
- Add the vanilla and brown sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Add the powdered sugar, one cup at a time, and mix until well combined.
- Spread the frosting on top of each cookie.
- Sprinkle with fall themed sprinkles and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
|1/2 Cup Salted Sweet Cream Butter, softened|
|8 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1 Cup Brown Sugar|
|2 Tsp Vanilla|
|3 Cups Powdered Sugar|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.