For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hash Brown & Bacon Egg Cups
Rate this Recipe
|20 oz Simply Potato Hash Browns|
|1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1/2 Tsp Paprika|
|1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper|
|8 Large Eggs|
|2 Tbsp Milk|
|4 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|Fresh Parsley, chopped, for garnish|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and lay out the strips of bacon. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until desired crispness is reached. Remove from the oven and let cool. Once cooled, chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees. Spray a standard sized muffin tin with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the hash browns, ½ cup cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne. Add a heaping spoonful to each muffin cup and press the mixture down to create a nest.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour the mixture into each muffin cup. The liquid should be slightly below the top of the muffin cup.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese into each muffin cup along with the crumbled bacon. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the eggs have set.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly. Serve with fresh chopped parsley sprinkled on top.
|Course:||Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Side, Side Dish|
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.