For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Arugula & Asparagus Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Red Onion, sliced|
|1 lb Asparagus, sliced into 1-inch pieces|
|1 15oz Can Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed|
|2 1/2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar|
|5 oz Baby Arugula|
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the asparagus and onion, and sauté until tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cannellini beans.
- Whisk together 3 Tbsp olive oil and 2 ½ Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar.
- Toss the arugula with the vinegar mixture.
- Divide the arugula into 4 bowls. Top with the vegetable mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.