For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broccoli & Cheese Baked Potato (Vegan)
Rate this Recipe
|2 Large Baking Potatoes|
|1 Bag Frozen Broccoli|
|7 oz Package Chao Creamy Original Cheese (Vegan)|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash and dry the potatoes. Rub each potato with olive oil and place on a baking tray. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until you can easily insert a fork inserted in the center of the potato.
- Steam the broccoli in the microwave according to package instructions. Pour into a bowl.
- Break apart the cheese slices into small pieces and place in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, then stir, then microwave for another 30 seconds, then stir again. If the cheese is not fully melted, microwave again. Pour over the broccoli and stir to coat.
- Use a knife to slice open both potatoes. Gently open both potatoes and add a heaping scoop of the broccoli and cheese onto each potato.
- Serve warm and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.