For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|Silicone Peeps Mold|
|10 oz Container Bisquick Shake & Pour Pancake Mix|
|1 1/2 Cups Water|
|Food Coloring, optional|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the water to the Bisquick container and shake for 30 seconds to combine. Unscrew the top to let the pressure out, then shake again.
- Optional - if you want to add food coloring, do so at this time. Separate the mixture into bowls, depending on how many colors you want. Add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl and stir to combine.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp of pancake batter to each mold. You will have enough batter to make 24 Peeps.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the pancake mixture has set. Remove from the oven and let cook for a few minutes.
- Use a dull knife or rubber scraper to go around the edges of the mold. This will help in removing the pancakes. Remove the pancakes and serve immediately with butter and syrup.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.