For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked BBQ Cauliflower Wings (Vegan)
Rate this Recipe
|1 Head Cauliflower, cut into florets|
|1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk|
|1 Cup Flour|
|1 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1 Tsp Onion Powder|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1 1/2 Cups Breadcrumbs|
|12 oz BBQ Sauce, brand of choice|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the salt, onion powder, garlic powder, flour, and milk. If the batter is too thick, add another 1-2 Tbsp milk.
- Add the cauliflower to the batter and mix to coat. You want each piece to be fully coated.
- Add the breadcrumbs to a bowl. Add the cauliflower, a few at a time, and toss to coat. Place on the baking sheet and continue until all cauliflower is coated.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the BBQ sauce to a large bowl. Add the cauliflower and stir to coat each piece.
- Serve warm with the side of your choice (rice, vegetables, fries, etc.).
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.