For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vegan Banana Bread
Rate this Recipe
|4 Ripe Bananas, mashed|
|1 Stick Country Crock Plant Butter (or any Vegan butter), softened|
|1 Cup Sugar|
|1 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk|
|1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|3/4 Tsp Baking Soda|
|2 Cups Flour|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add the mashed bananas, sugar, butter, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the almond milk, apple cider vinegar, salt, baking soda, and flour, and mix until well combined.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 5-10 minutes then lift the parchment paper to remove the bread from the pan and set on the cooling rack to cool completely. Slice and enjoy!
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.