For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Rate this Recipe
|4 Large Jalapenos, diced|
|8 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1 Cup Sour Cream|
|8 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded|
|1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded|
|1/2 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs|
|4 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|1 Tbsp Parsley, fresh or dried|
|Sliced Baguette, for serving|
|4-6 Slices Bacon, cooked and chopped, OPTIONAL|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dice the jalapenos.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream. Add the cheddar cheese, ¾ cup parmesan cheese, and jalapenos. Stir to combine. Optional: if you want to add bacon, cook according to package instructions, then chop, and stir into the mixture. Otherwise omit the bacon and proceed to the next step.
- Pour into 5x7 or 8x8 baking dish and spread in an even layer (use a smaller baking dish, not a 9x13 baking dish).
- Melt the butter. Add the breadcrumbs, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Use your hands to sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture on top in an even layer, making sure to coat the entire dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are toasted and the dip is heated through. Serve warm with sliced baguette.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.