For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Tostadas
Rate this Recipe
|4 Tostada Shells|
|2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cooked and cubed|
|3 -4 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|2 -3 Green Onions, sliced|
|1/3 Cup Reduced Fat Cheddar Chese, shredded|
|1/3 Cup Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|10 oz Fat Free Sour Cream|
|1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Seasoning|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the thawed boneless skinless chicken breasts in a baking dish. Add enough water to cover just the bottom of the baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from the oven, cool slightly, and slice.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream and ranch seasoning. Add to a Ziploc bag and snip off a tiny piece of the corner to make a piping bag. Set aside.
- Place 4 tostada shells on a baking sheet. Add the chicken and cheese evenly over the top of each.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Top each with shredded lettuce, bacon, and green onion. Pipe the ranch mixture over the top. Enjoy!
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.