For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Peanut Butter & Jelly Chicken Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1 Batch Peanut Sauce, see ingredient list below|
|1 1/2 Cups Panko Breadcrumbs, divided|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1 Heaping Tbsp Brown Sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the peanut sauce (see ingredient list below). Add the peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, lime juice, garlic, and pineapple juice to a saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring often, until the peanut butter has melted and is combined with the other ingredients. Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm.
- Make the chicken meatballs. Add the chicken, egg, ½ cup of breadcrumbs, 1/3 cup of the peanut sauce, salt, and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the remaining cup of breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion out meatballs. Drop the meatballs, one at a time, in the breadcrumbs and roll around to coat. Place on the lined baking sheet and repeat until all meatballs have been coated.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. The breadcrumbs will be lightly toasted.
- Make the raspberry dipping sauce (see ingredient list below). Add the jelly and water to a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat and stir until the jelly has turned to liquid. Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm.
- Once the meatballs are fully cooked, transfer to a serving plate and serve warm with the peanut sauce and raspberry sauce on the side for dipping.
- Makes approximately 20 meatballs.
|1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter|
|1/4 Cup Soy Sauce|
|1 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, grated|
|1 1/2 Heaping Tbsp Brown Sugar|
|2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice|
|2 Tsp Garlic, minced|
|1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice|
|3/4 Cup Raspberry Jelly|
|2 1/2 Tbsp Water|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.