For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls
Rate this Recipe
|1 Can Refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the can on cinnamon rolls. Set the icing aside. Peel apart the cinnamon rolls then unroll each cinnamon roll into one long strip. Cut each strip into 4 equal sized pieces.
- Fold 3 pieces in half and press the middle inward to create a heart shape. Arrange the 3 pieces on the baking sheet to form a shamrock shape. Use the 4th piece to create the stem. If you want to be decorative, roll a small portion of the end of the stem. Repeat until the rest of the cinnamon rolls have been shaped into shamrocks.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the oven.
- Use a spatula to remove the cinnamon rolls to a serving platter or individual plates.
- Heat the icing in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. Drizzle over the top of each cinnamon roll.
- Top each cinnamon roll with green sprinkles.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.