For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Jalapeno Turkey Sliders
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package King's Hawaiian Rolls|
|4 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1 lb Sliced Deli Turkey|
|6 oz Shredded Colby Jack Cheese|
|4 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|1 Jalapeno, diced|
|1 Stick Butter, melted|
|1 Tsp Cumin|
|3/4 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|3/4 Tsp Onion Powder|
|Panko Breadcrumbs, for topping, optional|
- Cook the bacon according to package instructions. Let cool, chop, and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Use a long bread knife to slice the rolls in half. Keep the rolls attached to each other, do not separate into individual rolls.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in the 9x13 pan.
- Spread cream cheese on top of the rolls. Making sure the cream cheese is softened will help with this step. Use as little or as much as you would like but we recommend about 4oz or half of one package of cream cheese.
- Add the sliced turkey on top of the cream cheese in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the turkey.
- Sprinkle the chopped bacon on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the jalapeno on top of the bacon.
- Place the top half of the rolls on top on the sandwiches.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. Add the cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder to the butter and stir to combine. Pour the mixture over the top of the sandwiches, making sure to cover the edges and sides.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top (optional).
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake another 2-4 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are toasted and the tops of the rolls have a nice crust.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to set then slice and enjoy!
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.