For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sheet Pan Sausage & Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
|2 Large Potatoes, chopped|
|1 Large White Onion, sliced|
|2-3 Large Bell Peppers, sliced|
|4-6 Chicken Sausage or Pork Sausage, sliced|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray on a light coat of cooking spray. If you are doubling the recipe or using a lot of vegetables, use 2 baking sheets for even baking.
- Wash and slice the vegetables. Slice the sausage. Make sure you are using precooked sausage. The bake time is not long enough to fully cook the sausage through.
- Add the potatoes to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to coat. Pour the potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, add the peppers and onion to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper, to taste.
- Remove the pan from the oven and move the potatoes so they are covering about 1/3 of the pan. Add the peppers and onions to the ban and arrange so they are only covering about 1/3 of the pan. Place the sliced sausage on the other 1/3 of the pan.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the sausage is heated through. Serve warm.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.