For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Rate this Recipe
|8 8-10 inch Tortillas|
|8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|4 oz Blue Cheese Crumbles, optional|
|1 lb Cooked Chicken, cubed or shredded|
|1 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce|
|Ranch Dressing, for serving, optional|
- Shred or cube the cooked chicken and add it to a mixing bowl. Add the buffalo wing sauce and toss to coat.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add one tortilla. Top with ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese a small handful of blue cheese crumbles (optional). Top with ¼ of the chicken. Add another tortilla on top and gently press down.
- Let cook for about 5 minutes then check to see if the tortilla is turning golden brown and the cheese has melted. Flip and cook for another 5 minutes. You want to cook the quesadilla slowly or the tortilla will burn!
- Remove from the pan and repeat with the rest of the ingredients. This recipe makes 4 whole quesadillas.
- Slice and serve warm with ranch dressing on the side for dipping.
|Course:||Appetizer, Appetizers, Dinner, Lunch, Poultry, Salad, Sandwich, Sandwiches|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.