For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped|
|1 English Cucumber, seeded and chopped|
|5 Roma Tomatoes, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Red Onion, thinly sliced|
|1/2 Cup Kalamata Olives, pitted|
|8 oz Feta Cheese, crumbled|
|1/2 Cup Olive Oil|
|3 1/2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar|
|2-3 Garlic Cloves, minced|
|1 1/4 Tsp Dried Oregano|
|1 1/4 Tsp Dried Dill|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
- Start by making the dressing. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, dill, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Chop the bell pepper, cucumber, and tomatoes, and slice the onion.
- Add the bell pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, olives, and feta to a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the top and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving to allow the dressing to absorb and the flavors to blend. Serve cold. Enjoy!
|Course:||Appetizer, Appetizers, Dinner, Lunch, Meatless, Salad|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.