For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tuscan Chicken Alfredo
Rate this Recipe
|2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1 Cup Kraft Italian Roasted Red Pepper Salad Dressing|
|4 Tbsp Butter, divided|
|1 Large Yellow Onion, chopped|
|1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped|
|1 Tbsp Garlic, minced|
|1/2 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, packed in oil, drained, and sliced|
|2 Tsp Garlic Powder, divided|
|2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes, divided|
|2 Cups Heavy Cream|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
|1 1/2 Cups Parmesan Cheese, shredded or grated, plus more for topping|
|16 oz Bowtie or Rotini Pasta Noodles|
- Slice the chicken. Place in a bowl and pour the Roasted Red Pepper Salad Dressing over the top. The chicken should be mostly coated. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Chop the onion and bell pepper. Mince the garlic.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt 2 Tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes or until translucent and soft.
- Add 1 Tsp garlic powder and 1 Tsp red pepper flakes. Stir to combine. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and stir to combine. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, heat 2 Tbsp butter over medium heat. Use a slotted spoon to remove the chicken from the bowl. It’s OK if a small amount of the marinade is transferred to the skillet with the chicken. Add the remaining Tsp of garlic powder and red pepper flakes and stir to combine. Cook the chicken until cooked through and an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached.
- Add the heavy cream to the skillet and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat the medium.
- Add the onion / bell pepper mixture and 1 ½ cups parmesan cheese. Stir to combine. Continue to heat for 4-5 minutes to warm the veggies and melt the cheese.
- Add the cooked pasta noodles to the skillet and toss to combine.
- Serve warm with additional parmesan cheese sprinkled over the top. Enjoy!
|Course:||Dinner, Lunch, Poultry|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.