For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread Bowl
Rate this Recipe
|1 Round Sourdough Bread Loaf, unsliced|
|3/4 Cup Butter, melted|
|2 Tbsp Ranch Dressing Mix, dry seasoning mix|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|6 Strips Bacon, cooked and chopped|
|1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
- Cook the bacon according to package instructions. Let cool and chop.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a bread knife to slice the sourdough loaf from side to side in both directions, leaving about 1-inch of space between each slice, and making sure to not cut through the bottom of the bread. Place the bread on the baking sheet.
- Stuff the bacon and shredded cheese between each cut piece of bread. You want to fill as many of the cuts as possible.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add the dry ranch dressing mix and garlic powder. Pour the mixture evenly over the bread.
- Cover the bread with aluminum foil. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is warmed through.
- Remove from the baking sheet to a serving platter. To eat, simply pull the bread apart and enjoy!
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.