For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Squash Potstickers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3 dozen
|1 cup whipped squash|
|1 cup fresh goat cheese|
|2 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce|
|2 tablespoons salt|
|1 package potsticker wraps|
|1 egg + 1 teaspoon water, for eggwash|
|Oil for frying, peanut, olive or corn|
- Place first 4 ingredients in processor, blend until smooth. Remove and set aside.
- Get eggwash ready and also a saucepan boiling with water. Lay out potsticker wraps, spoon 1 Tbsp. filling in center of each and brush egg along edge of one side-half circle. Fold over gently and press sides together well.
- When water is boiling, drop in the potstickers a few at a time, working in batches. Boil for 2-3 minutes, remove and spread out on greased pan. This step can be done the day before if you are entertaining.
- When ready get a large skillet hot with 1/4 cup oil for the first batch, and add more oil for the next batches. Fry a few at a time, until golden brown on both sides. Remove onto paper towels and serve with sauce.
- For sauce heat oil in small pan, when hot add garlic, cooking until golden brown. Then add soy sauce & water, stir well and serve!
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup water|
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.