For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Squash Potstickers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3 dozen
|1 cup whipped squash|
|1 cup fresh goat cheese|
|2 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce|
|2 tablespoons salt|
|1 package potsticker wraps|
|1 egg + 1 teaspoon water, for eggwash|
|Oil for frying, peanut, olive or corn|
- Place first 4 ingredients in processor, blend until smooth. Remove and set aside.
- Get eggwash ready and also a saucepan boiling with water. Lay out potsticker wraps, spoon 1 Tbsp. filling in center of each and brush egg along edge of one side-half circle. Fold over gently and press sides together well.
- When water is boiling, drop in the potstickers a few at a time, working in batches. Boil for 2-3 minutes, remove and spread out on greased pan. This step can be done the day before if you are entertaining.
- When ready get a large skillet hot with 1/4 cup oil for the first batch, and add more oil for the next batches. Fry a few at a time, until golden brown on both sides. Remove onto paper towels and serve with sauce.
- For sauce heat oil in small pan, when hot add garlic, cooking until golden brown. Then add soy sauce & water, stir well and serve!
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup water|
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.