For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 bag Red Potatoes, (5 lb.)cut into eighths|
|4 cloves Garlic, minced|
|1 Yellow Onion, peeled and roughly chopped|
|2 Green Bell Peppers, seeded and roughly chopped|
|2 Red Bell Peppers, seeded and roughly chopped|
|1/4 cup Olive Oil|
|1/2 stick salted Butter, melted|
|2 tsp Seasoned Salt|
|1 tsp Cayenne Pepper|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and some kosher salt and pepper together.
- Pour mixture onto two baking sheets. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, shaking the pan twice during this cooking time.
- Raise the heat to 500 degrees F. and continue baking until potatoes are crisp and brown, approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Toss the potatoes a couple of times during this cooking time.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper before serving to taste.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.