For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 bag Red Potatoes, (5 lb.)cut into eighths|
|4 cloves Garlic, minced|
|1 Yellow Onion, peeled and roughly chopped|
|2 Green Bell Peppers, seeded and roughly chopped|
|2 Red Bell Peppers, seeded and roughly chopped|
|1/4 cup Olive Oil|
|1/2 stick salted Butter, melted|
|2 tsp Seasoned Salt|
|1 tsp Cayenne Pepper|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and some kosher salt and pepper together.
- Pour mixture onto two baking sheets. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, shaking the pan twice during this cooking time.
- Raise the heat to 500 degrees F. and continue baking until potatoes are crisp and brown, approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Toss the potatoes a couple of times during this cooking time.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper before serving to taste.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.