For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Ham Sandwiches - Any Time or Party Time
Rate this Recipe
|8 individual White Dinner Rolls, Fresh Bakery or Kings Hawaiian|
|12 oz sliced Swiss cheese|
|1/2 lb thinly Sliced Ham, (Leftover Ham is Great!)|
|1 stick Butter, melted|
|2 tablespoons prepared Mustard, preferably spicy brown or Dijon|
|2 tablespoons Poppy Seeds|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce|
- Slice the rolls in half using a serrated knife, and arrange bottom halves of rolls in a large casserole dish. Arrange a layer of cheese on top, followed by a layer of ham. Cover with the tops of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
- Drizzle the sauce evenly over the tops of the sandwiches, cover the pan with aluminum foil and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are warmed through. Slice between the rolls, and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Easy dinner if prepared the night before and one quick tip, if you build the sandwiches in the pan as a separate sandwich and then tuck them together to cover with sauce they are easier to serve.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.