For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Steakhouse Blue Cheese Burger
Rate this Recipe
|1 pound ground Beef 85% lean in ¼ lb. patties,seasoned with salt and pepper,|
|8 slices Our Own Smokehouse Bacon, fully cooked|
|4 hamburger buns, sliced and toasted|
|1 head iceberg lettuce|
|1 large fresh tomato , sliced|
|Blue Cheese Dressing - See Recipe Below|
- First clean the Iceberg Lettuce and remove stem. Slice into thin wedges.* *Cooks Tip: For a crispier lettuce, before cutting into wedges place the cleaned head into cold water and add some ice cubes to further chill the lettuce down. After about 10 minutes, remove the lettuce, drain well and cut into wedges.
- Grill seasoned patties to an internal temperature of 160 degrees
- Toast the sliced buns
- Place cooked burger patty on the toasted bun and top with one slice of cooked bacon, add one wedge of lettuce, top with another slice of bacon, add a slice of fresh tomato and top with a generous helping of blue cheese dressing.
|2 cup Mayonnaise (Hellman's)|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1/4 cup buttermilk|
|2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar|
|3/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper|
|5 ounce blue cheese|
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream in a large mixing bowl. Add the buttermilk, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, and white pepper. Whisk until well mixed. Adjust seasoning with salt and white pepper and whisk again. Gently fold in the crumbled blue cheese.
- Store in a covered container and refrigerate for at least one day before serving. Will keep for 4 days.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.