For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Steakhouse Blue Cheese Burger
Rate this Recipe
|1 pound ground Beef 85% lean in ¼ lb. patties,seasoned with salt and pepper,|
|8 slices Our Own Smokehouse Bacon, fully cooked|
|4 hamburger buns, sliced and toasted|
|1 head iceberg lettuce|
|1 large fresh tomato , sliced|
|Blue Cheese Dressing - See Recipe Below|
- First clean the Iceberg Lettuce and remove stem. Slice into thin wedges.* *Cooks Tip: For a crispier lettuce, before cutting into wedges place the cleaned head into cold water and add some ice cubes to further chill the lettuce down. After about 10 minutes, remove the lettuce, drain well and cut into wedges.
- Grill seasoned patties to an internal temperature of 160 degrees
- Toast the sliced buns
- Place cooked burger patty on the toasted bun and top with one slice of cooked bacon, add one wedge of lettuce, top with another slice of bacon, add a slice of fresh tomato and top with a generous helping of blue cheese dressing.
|2 cup Mayonnaise (Hellman's)|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1/4 cup buttermilk|
|2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar|
|3/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper|
|5 ounce blue cheese|
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream in a large mixing bowl. Add the buttermilk, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, and white pepper. Whisk until well mixed. Adjust seasoning with salt and white pepper and whisk again. Gently fold in the crumbled blue cheese.
- Store in a covered container and refrigerate for at least one day before serving. Will keep for 4 days.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.