For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Steakhouse Blue Cheese Burger
Rate this Recipe
|1 pound ground Beef 85% lean in ¼ lb. patties,seasoned with salt and pepper,|
|8 slices Our Own Smokehouse Bacon, fully cooked|
|4 hamburger buns, sliced and toasted|
|1 head iceberg lettuce|
|1 large fresh tomato , sliced|
|Blue Cheese Dressing - See Recipe Below|
- First clean the Iceberg Lettuce and remove stem. Slice into thin wedges.* *Cooks Tip: For a crispier lettuce, before cutting into wedges place the cleaned head into cold water and add some ice cubes to further chill the lettuce down. After about 10 minutes, remove the lettuce, drain well and cut into wedges.
- Grill seasoned patties to an internal temperature of 160 degrees
- Toast the sliced buns
- Place cooked burger patty on the toasted bun and top with one slice of cooked bacon, add one wedge of lettuce, top with another slice of bacon, add a slice of fresh tomato and top with a generous helping of blue cheese dressing.
|2 cup Mayonnaise (Hellman's)|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1/4 cup buttermilk|
|2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar|
|3/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper|
|5 ounce blue cheese|
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream in a large mixing bowl. Add the buttermilk, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, and white pepper. Whisk until well mixed. Adjust seasoning with salt and white pepper and whisk again. Gently fold in the crumbled blue cheese.
- Store in a covered container and refrigerate for at least one day before serving. Will keep for 4 days.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.