For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package (of 12) King's Hawaiian Rolls, sliced in half|
|Mayonnaise (for spreading on bread)|
|12 slices deli turkey|
|12 slices bacon, cooked|
|12 slices Gruyere Cheese|
|1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese|
|1/4 cup diced pimentos|
|3/4 cup butter, melted|
|2 Tablespoons White Onion, finally chopped.|
|2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar|
|1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Slice the rolls in half and slice the bottom half in the pan.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the rolls.
- Add the following in layers; the turkey, then the bacon, then the pimientos, then the Gruyere cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place the top layer of rolls on top.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender.
- Stir in the brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Stir until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the sauce over the top of the sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. You can let these sit a couple of hours to overnight if you want to make ahead of time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake COVERED for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.