For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Chicken Wings, rinsed and patted dry|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|Salt and Pepper, to taste|
|1/2 Cup Buffalo Hot Sauce|
|1 Tbsp Butter|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a baking rack on a baking sheet.
- Toss wings in oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the rack, making sure they aren’t touching.
- Bake on the upper rack of the oven for 40 minutes, flipping once after 20 minutes.
- Melt the butter and mix together with the hot sauce.
- Toss the baked wings in the sauce until evenly coated.
- Serve warm with ranch or blue cheese for dipping.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.