For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Lo Mein
Rate this Recipe
|6 Tbsp Soy Sauce|
|2 Tsp Sesame Oil|
|2 Tsp Sugar|
|1 Lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into pieces|
|1 Package Thin Spaghetti Noodles, or any thin noodle|
|1 Tbsp Sesame Oil|
|3 Green Onions, separate green parts from white parts|
|1 Cup Matchstick Carrots|
|1 Cup Red Bell Pepper, julienned|
|1 Cup Bok Choy, julienned|
- Combine soy sauce, 2 Tbsp sesame oil, and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Strain and set aside.
- Cut chicken into pieces. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook chicken until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, slice the bell pepper, bok choy, and green onion. Set the green part of the onions aside.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, add the carrots, bell pepper, bok choy, and white part of the onion. Cook until tender.
- Add the cooked noodles and about 1/2 of the sauce. Toss to combine. If the pan is too small to mix, transfer to a large bowl to mix, then put back into the pan to heat through.
- Add more sauce as needed.
- Serve warm with the green part of the onions sprinkled on top.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.