For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Lo Mein
Rate this Recipe
|6 Tbsp Soy Sauce|
|2 Tsp Sesame Oil|
|2 Tsp Sugar|
|1 Lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into pieces|
|1 Package Thin Spaghetti Noodles, or any thin noodle|
|1 Tbsp Sesame Oil|
|3 Green Onions, separate green parts from white parts|
|1 Cup Matchstick Carrots|
|1 Cup Red Bell Pepper, julienned|
|1 Cup Bok Choy, julienned|
- Combine soy sauce, 2 Tbsp sesame oil, and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Strain and set aside.
- Cut chicken into pieces. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook chicken until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, slice the bell pepper, bok choy, and green onion. Set the green part of the onions aside.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, add the carrots, bell pepper, bok choy, and white part of the onion. Cook until tender.
- Add the cooked noodles and about 1/2 of the sauce. Toss to combine. If the pan is too small to mix, transfer to a large bowl to mix, then put back into the pan to heat through.
- Add more sauce as needed.
- Serve warm with the green part of the onions sprinkled on top.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.